Physicians MUST ensure that their medical license, Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Registration, and Drug Enforcement Agency Registration do not expire or terminate. Use the following information when applying, renewing, and/or changing practice locations.
YOUR MEDICAL LICENSE:
Board of Healing Arts (BoHA)
- Medical license renewal is required annually by January 31.
- For address changes, go here. (Have your license number on hand.)
- For license, renewals go here. Forgot your online pin*? email@example.com
- Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-751-0098. This number remains the same, so consider writing it down somewhere you can find it for future years.
FOR PRESCRIBING CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES:
Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs (BNDD)
- Registration is required annually on the last day of a given month. Address changes must occur within 30-days of the move or your registration terminates.
- To apply or make changes to your registration electronically go here. (Have your BNDD number and license number on hand).
- To apply or make changes with a paper application go here.
- Questions? Email email@example.com/gov or call 573-751-6321
Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Registration is required every three years. Your federal DEA registration must match your state.
- Registration Renewals and New Applications go here (Have your DEA Number and license number on hand).
- Questions? Contact the St. Louis Office at 314-538-4618.